We are proud to announce the availability of the last downtown historic landmark property. The former Smulekoff’s warehouse was originally developed as the Harper & McIntire Company’s corporate offices, warehouse and distribution center in 1922. Work has already begun to create a new vision for this property, one where historic preservation is a core focus. Original columns, brick walls, window frames and other notable features will be maintained while updating the property to include the latest amenities. The property will feature; geo-thermal & solar, new mechanical systems, common roof-top conference room & deck, security with access control & cameras. Onsite parking available. This listing is for floor 1.